In this Adobe Lightroom 1 on 1 workshop I will assist you and you will learn how to:
1. Setup Lightroom correctly to suit your needs and create a useful file structure for your photos and RAW files. Setting up your catalogue file.
2. Import your photos into Lightroom correctly including use of presets to save time.
3. Use of keywords and how to sort and find your photos with them. Also filtering and searching for photos using other means.
4. Creating collections and collection sets.
5. Editing your photos with the develop module. Also mass editing of batches of photos using syncronisation.
6. Setting up watermarks for your photos. Also saving shortcuts for these.
7. Exporting your photos and the different settings. Also saving shortcuts for these.
8. Maintenance and recommended backup of your RAW files and catalogue file.
9. Creative Cloud linking with Adobe Photoshop.
10. Updating of new versions of Lightroom and Photoshop and other Creative Cloud software like Camera Raw.
11. Other Lightroom functions as required.
Workshop is conducted using your computer and software with you doing all the actions under my guidance. This creates the best learning experience.
Email me here if you want to enquire further or book a 1 on 1 workshop. Cost is $245.00. Duration is 3-4 hours.